NEW BEN NEVIS RUCKSACKS
With updated design, style and fit, the new Ben Nevis Rucksack is perfect for weekends backpacking and lighter-weight multiday trips where comfort is paramount! Made from tough and light 200D Nylon ripstop, our Ben Nevis is our highest performance rucksack range. The Highlander Ben Nevis rucksack was first developed 30 years ago and has been evolving ever since.
THE BEN NEVIS RANGEThe Ben Nevis is available in 52 and 65 litre capacity and packed with great features to make your trekking comfortable and enjoyable.
From easy access zips to the main compartment, making it easy to grab essential gear to the airflow height adjustable back system, the rucksack delivers unrivaled comfort.
Plus, the Ben Nevis comes in both men's and women's fit with specifically shaped shoulder straps to suit the different body shapes for added comfort on long treks.
• Airflow height adjustable back system
• Easy access zip to main compartment
• Lid zipped pocket
• Easy access drawcord system to main compartment
• Attachment points for ice axe/ walking poles
• Lid attachment points
• Dual webbing strap load stabilisation on shoulder straps and hip belt
• Adjustable shoulder straps and hip belt
• x2 zipped pockets on hip belt
• Adjustable chest strap with whistle buckle
• Large stretch elastic front and side pockets
• Duraflex buckles
• Emergency info and packing guide
• Hydration compatible
• Smart velcro tidies on webbing straps
Volume: 52 and 65 litres
Back System: Airflow height adjustable back system
Material: 200D Nylon PU Coating, Duraflex buckles
Pockets: Front, side, hip and lid pockets