When the going gets unsteady, a walking pole can really make the difference between stretching out the miles and having to head down from the hill earlier than planned. Made of durable aluminium with an anti-shock internal spring and twist-lock height adjustment, the Isle of Arran walking poles are perfect to have on hand for extra support.
LESS STRESS - An on/off anti-shock mechanism reduces impact on your hands and wrists.
COMFORTABLE – They are easy to hold, with a moulded T-style grip and an adjustable wrist strap to keep them secure all day.
ADJUSTABLE – The poles have a twist-lock and can be fixed at any height between 68cm and 137cm.
- We ship from LIVINGSTON, SCOTLAND
- Free DPD Postage across all products on a minimum purchase of £50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Easy FREE 30 days returns and exchanges
Royal Mail Standard delivery charges apply to orders under £20
Free Royal Mail Standard delivery is offered for orders over £20.
NEXT DAY TRACKED DELIVERY
Next Day Tracked Delivery with DPD is offered at a charge of £6 per order under £50 and FREE over £50 - this can be selected at checkout.
We are only open Monday - Friday and any orders placed on Friday before 12pm will be delivered by DPD on the Saturday.
Size: 68cm - 137cm
Material: 6061 Aluminium pole. Cork composite grip
- DELIVERYFREE UK delivery for orders over £20. FREE Next Day DPD delivery with orders over £50
- FREE RETURNSIf you live in the UK, returning your order could not be easier. Click the link at the bottom of the page.
- 282 YEAR GUARANTEE!!All Highlander products are guaranteed for their lifetime against faults in workmanship and materials.