2 small stones that will sharpen any blades.
1. Hold the knife against the stone. Use one hand to hold the knife so the blade is at a 10 to 20 degree angle.
2. Sweep one side of the blade across the stone.
3. Turn the knife over and sharpen the other side.
4. Carefully test the sharpness of the knife.
5. Clean the knife and stone.
Please take care as improper use will cause injury
Materials: Reconstituted stone construction
SHIPPING & RETURN
- We ship from LIVINGSTON, SCOTLAND
- Free DPD Postage across all products on a minimum purchase of £50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Easy FREE 30 days returns and exchanges
Royal Mail Standard delivery charges apply to orders under £20
Free Royal Mail Standard delivery is offered for orders over £20.
NEXT DAY TRACKED DELIVERY
Next Day Tracked Delivery with DPD is offered at a charge of £6 per order under £50 and FREE over £50 - this can be selected at checkout.
We are only open Monday - Friday and any orders placed on Friday before 12pm will be delivered by DPD on the Saturday.